In this master class you'll find instruction how to create transparent bracelet with the help of epoxy resin and silicone mold.
- silicone mold for epoxy resin
- two component epoxy resin
- some bowl to mix resin
- stick for miximg
- dried leaves
You can buy our bracelet silicone molds for epoxy resin on Dawanda or Etsy.
1. Wash mold to remove dust.
2. Mix epoxy resin (3 parts resin to 1 part hardener),
to an even consistency, set aside to come out all the bubbles.
3. Prepare the dry leaves - choose smooth, beautiful.
Cut them a little if it's necessary to prevent leaves peeking from the mold.
4. Pour carefully epoxy resin into the mold.
5. Put leaves into the mold.
6. Next, we need an oven to make out the remains of bubbles out of resin, as well as to accelerate the hardening of our bracelet. Preheat oven to 80oC / 176oF , turn it off, and ventilate a little. Than put the mold into the oven for 10-15min
7. Now bracelet has completely hardened, remove it from the mold. Do it gently, without sudden movements, it is removed very easily.
8. Now you need to polish it and lacquer.
The bracelet is ready!
Master class was made by Nataly Grin.